Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dear Readers,
This is the last post for this blog. I am starting over. This is has been a remarkable experience for me, and I truly felt connections to everyone who visited my journal.
I have started my life over, I have gotten a new job, and soon I will be in a new apartment. Life has given me a second chance to be a new person. No more husband to make me feel like shit, and no more being scared of everything. Now it is time to start my journal over.
I am hesitant to give my new link to anyone. E-mail if you truly want it and we will talk things over.
Again, to the people who have visited my site every day or every week. You will never know how much your concern/curiosity has meant to me. Sometimes it was all I could do to write my thoughts online so I wouldn't feel so alone. Sometimes I felt like screaming so someone could listen, and you all listened. For that I am truly grateful.
My love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home